Hi, I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with 20 years experience in mental health, psychotherapy, and counseling.
- I help my clients work through issues regarding, but not limited to: depression, trauma, sexual abuse, anxiety, and improving their communication with family and friends.
- As a partnership, we work together where my clients can see positive changes in their lives.
- Inspiring hope and encouragement is important to help my clients reach their full potential.
- Working with married couples gives me satisfaction to see their life, as well as their children’s lives to be improved, and have a better quality of life.
- I enjoy working with adults, male and female isuues, seniors who bring years of experience to their sessions, and younger children that have an innocence and eagerness about themselves.
- I find working with teenagers to be a pleasure and enjoy helping them regarding family issues, peer pressure, and identity issues.
- My commitment to my profession, to the community, and to my clients is to provide the best treatment to meet their specific needs.
- I look forward to talking to you.
- Please don’t hesitate to phone me,
Collette at 815-603-2119.
A free consultation is waiting for you.